Did you know that 50% of chiropractic offices close within 5 years?
That staggering number has a lot to do with time wasted on processes that could easily be automated. Chiropractic software is designed to make your office less stressful, more efficient, and (most importantly) more profitable.
It also makes the outsourcing of your billing much more efficient. Our team of billing experts can increase your efficiency, take complicated billing issues off your plate, and improve your returns. Chiropractic software automates the tedious processes that are slowing down your office: everything from billing to scheduling and reporting. It will help your office to be more profitable with the extra time your staff has to concentrate on revenue generation activities.
Despite the advantages, there’s no denying the fact that installing a new software system takes an investment of time and money. Here are some good reasons to automate your office’s practice:
• Make the check-in and check-out process run more quickly
• Easily manage appointments and cancellations, walk-in appointments and rescheduling.
• Easily document a quick SOAP note.
• Avoid transcription mistakes.
• Cut down on collection times and have more cash flow.
• Create quick, detailed reports for insurance companies.
• Comply with all Federal and State regulatory requirements, including insurance company specifics more efficiently.
• Help your staff concentrate on revenue generating activities while you have time to concentrate on patient to caregiver relationships.
After skimming that list, you may be thinking “I already have software that does some of that stuff.” And it’s true. There are hundreds of wonderful software solutions that work for any kind of medical office; medical practice management, medical scheduling, medical billing and electronic health records software are all important and can benefit your practice. But if you are a chiropractor (and if you’re reading this, you probably are), keep in mind that a chiropractic software solution covers all of the above and may also include:
• Templates designed especially for the chiropractic workflow
• SOAP notes templates completely customizable for specific patient problems
• Integration with uploading documents such as X-rays and MRI’s.
• Ability to add treatment data into RAND outcomes assessments.
If all of this sounds awesome, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to buy software now, think about whether you’re spending too much time creating reports or keeping up with regulatory mandates. And do your assistants spend more time registering patients than they do actually assisting you? Or how about this – if your receptionist quit, would you still have things “under control”? The time to start searching is now.