Chiropractic Marketing is a MUST
Marketing is no longer an option… it is a necessity in today’s digital world. You MUST have an online presence to grow your practice and increase revenue. While working closely with our CloudChiro’s professional marketing team, we can promote your practice in a way that will attract the clients you prefer. We take time to understand your target audience and goals and devise a working solution to accomplish those goals. The ROI is inevitable!
What kind of Marketing actually works?
Forget about chamber of commerce luncheons and touch a crowd a thousand times broader… the world wide web has changed the chiropractic marketing game for the better! An online presence containing a fresh and up to date website is the first necessity in chiropractic marketing. In this digital age, a chiropractor must be present on the web. Consider your website your store. You must work every day to keep it clean and presentable to your clients. A quality SEO package is proven to be the most successful way to rank high in search engines and actually drive traffic to your website. Social media is another common source to attract clients to your site, but is more of a luxury than a must when it comes to chiropractic marketing. That being said, most practice’s that are pumping 100k+ are present on all major social media sites.
What is the most cost effective chiropractic marketing strategy to get new patients in today’s market?
In today’s search driven world, patients are looking to Google and social media for the most credible professionals in their area. Let’s take a look inside the thought process of a prospective new patient…
- The first thing they do is look to a friend in their social media network…
- If social media fails, they search for a chiropractor in their area on Google.
- Then they look at the 5-10 listings that Google produces in the Maps feature.
- They look at the practices with the most positive reviews.
- Then they click on their favorite result.
After the prospective patient has clicked on a chiropractors link, it’s now up to their website to convert the traffic right then and there. Let’s take a look at what a new patient wants to experience at your site..
- Design looks fresh and modern.
- Content is compelling and relative to their issue(s) (preferably using a form of video).
- Proof of the doctor’s Credibility (on page reviews and testimonials).
- They want to get to know the doctor and their staff, usually through pictures, bios, etc.
- Ability to schedule an appointment through the site without calling.
- Gain access to new patient forms to avoid having to fill them out in the lobby.
- Access to patient information through website login.
- Call or Calls to Action.
New and Improved Chiropractic Marketing
Target marketing is smart marketing. Some chiropractors think marketing is an option… this is laughable. Chiropractic marketing may have been merely an option in an earlier decade when marketing tools were less effective. The digital age today makes chiropractic marketing more necessary than ever before… nobody reads the yellow pages anymore. This digital age has produced high octane marketing tools that prove to be 10 times more lucrative for chiropractors than previous marketing strategies. This new technology provides chiropractors the necessary tools to not only attract more clients, but actually target the clients they wish to treat. Whether it is a certain insurance company that pays higher per claim, a certain preferred treatment such as low back pain, or certain cases a chiropractor gets paid higher on like PI cases, these advanced marketing tools can actually target those preferred clients! Target marketing is 10 times more successful and profitable than traditional marketing.